Buyers Welcome! – 來自中國買家的歡迎！ – バイヤーはようこそ
Serge belongs to an elite few specialists in Agricultural sales in Quebec. If you are looking for a land for sale, a farm for sale or a income property for sale you are in the right place. Sellers don’t wait anymore, just contact him.
Sellers: Why sell your agricultural property | farm | land | or Income property with me
• My « sales price / asking price » Ratio currently is at 92%
• In depth knowledge of Agricultural and Income Properties sectors along with the residential sector
• Over the years, I have developed a clientele of certified clients
• Perfectly bilingual, making my buyer’s market much bigger
• And many more factors that I’ll be glad to discuss with you while putting your property on the market
** Click on the section “Properties for sale” upper left menu, to see all that I currently have on the market, then, click on a picture of a property for more detail **
• Serge Dumoulin belongs to an elite few specialists in Agricultural sales in Quebec. To find a land for sale or a farm for sale, therefore your choice is quite simple!
Discover our properties listed for sale, land for sale, farm for sale, income property for sale in Quebec Canada
Income Property | Multiplex | Retirement Home | Convenience store
With an acute business sense and an affluent clientele, Serge Dumoulin is capable of crafting effective economic models and financial strategies to sell your Income Property, Multiplex, Multi-unit business park or Convenience store. Being an agricultural sibling with a university degree and perfectly bilingual; whether for an agricultural or Income property / Multi-Plex. “I’ll put your property on the market that will clearly distinguish your property from all others and obtain the results desired!”.
Over the years, I’ve built our reputation on setting a fair sales price from the start, based on properties’ selling points compared with those of comparable properties sold in the sector. Setting an exaggerated sales price dampens the potential buyers’ interest, as people are generally well informed, thanks to the Internet. It also results in a longer sales cycle and, ultimately, a lower sales price for your property.
Today’s real estate market may be described as balanced. In this context, it’s even more important to set a fair price as soon as your property is listed, in order to draw attention and boost the number of visitors and offers. Buyers’ interest often peaks soon after a property goes on the market and fades after a few months.
Real Estate FAQ | Get quick answers from Realtor specialist
Click here | To learn more about Serge Dumoulin
Find the right property for you. Land for sale, farm for sale, income property for sale in the province of Quebec Canada